Desktop Engineer II
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our IT team as Desktop Engineer.
- Perform installation, administration and support for all aspects of the Citrix infrastructure, including, migrations and updates.
- Troubleshoot complex issues as necessary to maintain the performance and stability of the Citrix production infrastructure.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-related products and services.
- Support end user issues and resolve trouble tickets.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Familiarity with the installation and support of the following Microsoft technologies: Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and general Windows Infrastructures.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and command scripts a plus.
- SCCM/MDT knowledge is a plus
Minimum Education and Experience
- 3+ Years' Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in Windows environment
- 3+ Years' Experience with Citrix
- Associates' Degree or higher in related field preferred
- Experience with Windows 7/10 and Server 2012/2016/2019
- Must understand ‘White Glove’ treatment, and proper prioritization
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 6600 Weighlock Dr East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States