Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. ADMI is also establishing itself in the urgent care field with the brand WellNow. We currently have several locations and looking to go nationwide. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused practices. Our continued growth has created an opportunity to join our Information Technology team as a Cloud Engineer.
ADMI over the last 20 years has depended on on-premises compute and storage. We are exploring and see the benefit and value of hosting our propitiatory and custom systems in the cloud. The Cloud engineer will have the responsibility to help chart ADMI’s journey to the cloud.
Key Job Functions:
• Help in the selections of ADMI cloud services
• Build cloud system that fit the needs of the application or function.
• Create systems that will have a minimum 99.999 uptime.
• Create system and services that are highly available across the United States.
• Have the ability to understand cost of cloud computing and how to lower the cost.
• Security as it relates to cloud services
• Automate system builds
• Research, recommend, and manage Cloud Monitoring systems to increase uptime.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.