Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for ADMI to hire a SQL Business Intelligence Developer – Level II.
The potential candidate is responsible for the development and maintenance of Data Warehouse and all the processes supporting the acquisition of data. The candidate will also be responsible for design and architecture of new Data Warehouse Components/ Data Marts and adhering to corporate standards for all data integration processes.
• 8+ Years of MS SSIS Experience
• 8+ Years of MS SSRS Experience
• 2+ Years of MS SSAS Experience
• 5+ Years of MS SQL Server Database Design/Development
• 5+ Years of Data Warehousing Experience
• Advanced SQL Server database knowledge
• Expert Microsoft SQL Development (T-SQL)
• Expert Microsoft SSIS Development (2008, 2012, 2014)
• Experience Implementing Enterprise Level Data Warehouses
• Experience in Data Modeling
• Strong Understanding of Agile Data Warehouse Development
• Advance knowledge of performance tuning related to ETL Development
• Strong experience with Source Control (TFS, RedGate, etc.)
• Strong experience with SQL Server Management Studio & BIDS
• Strong Leadership, communication (verbal & written) and problem solving skills
• Project team leadership experience
• Results/Goal oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects and manage time efficiently.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.