Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our dedicated Talent Acquisition team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. This position will provide support and coordination to the recruiting team. The selected candidate will need to be organized, flexible, able to multi-task and represent Aspen Dental as an employer of choice.
- Assist the corporate recruitment team throughout the full lifecycle recruiting process.
- Schedule interviews (phone, in-person, and video); work through complex schedules in multiple locations including Syracuse, NY, Chicago, IL, and Phoenix, AZ to determine availability for candidates and the hiring team.
- Work with candidates and travel coordinator to schedule interview travel as required.
- Partner with recruiters to ensure that candidates have a positive and welcoming experience during the interview process.
- Update candidate records in iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System) as required.
- Process candidate interview expenses for reimbursement as required.
- Initiate background checks and assist in recruitment onboarding processes.
- Provide support for team participation at events, coordinating needs for trainings and job fairs, etc.
- Assist with reporting and analytics (metrics).
- Help with project work and coordination as needed.
- Assist in administrative tasks to include preparing offers, administering candidate assessments, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience providing support in a fast paced environment required; experience in recruitment support preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Outlook or similar calendar management software and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail with ability to multitask in a changing environment.
- Team player that is adept at working with multiple people at any given time with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 281 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States