Manager, HR Data & Process
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go at it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Hurman Resources team as Manager Master Data & Business Process.
- Manage HR Data Administration team and own Master Data Quality
- Manage HR business process
- Inventory and maintain all HR Service team business process documentation
- Identify HR Service team process and program needs
- Collaborate with HR Leaders to prioritize projects
- Manage HR projects to include gathering requirements, analyzing and collaborating on process and technology solution options, prototyping solution, documenting solution, training team on solution and supporting implementation.
- Administer HR Programs as required
- Perform operational reporting including data quality audits, team metrics, and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate, create, and maintain content for HR Service team internal processes as well as external intranet content.
- Collaborate with HR Technology team where technology solutions are required
- Participate in new HCM system implementation projects
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor level degree
- 3 – 6 years directly related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus and demonstrated project leadership experience
- Knowledge of and experience interpreting HR compliance requirements and HR process best practice
- Experience maintaining and implementing HCM solutions preferred (i.e. Workday)
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
ADMI - 281 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States