Human Resources Specialist
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 38 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our dedicated team as Human Resources Specialist for Master Data & Business Process. The Human Resources Specialist is a key member of the Human Resources Services Team which provides first line of response to employee requests and HRIS transactional support to all areas of Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll. The HR Specialist will be primarily accountable for HR master data management in partnership with other members of the HR Services and Technology Teams.
The HR Specialist defines what right looks like and has a passion for building capabilities and improving processes to get us there. The HR Specialist will foster an environment of continuous improvement with zero defects, celebrating successes while encouraging team members to learn from their mistakes.
- Coordinates Human Resources quality, security, and maintenance of data.
- Creates data quality reports and provides team members with data auditing tools to check their own work.
- Provides coaching and instruction to team members on data quality issues.
- Document definitions and procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data for varied audiences including HR Administrators and End Users.
- Troubleshoots issues related to master data management.
- Runs standard data quality audit reports, compares results, and makes data corrections as necessary.
- Manages projects to analyze, cleanse, enrich and monitor master data elements.
- Participate in and lead master data business process improvement initiatives.
- Performs data entry and processes HR transactions and requests as necessary.
- Provides Tier 2 support to the HR Services Team for Master Data and HRIS Transaction issues via phone and email. May be called upon to back-up Tier 1 Service Team as necessary.
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports on service related metrics to measure team effectiveness.
- Coordinates with the HR Technology team to complete system security, complex reporting, and system enhancement requests.
- Provides support to end users for HR applications and access issues.
- Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the HR system problems and keeps Tier 1 services team informed of status.
- May coordinate with other internal teams or vendors to resolve user problems.
Participates in new system implementations and upgrades
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in a data, quality, or systems support role, preferably in support of Human Resources, Benefits, or Payroll.
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated experience developing moderately complex reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Process and program management experience a plus
ADMI - 281 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States