Human Resources Intern
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation’s premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth, we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our growing Human Resources team as a Human Resources Intern. Under general supervision, the Human Resources Intern will assist the team in delivering first line customer service support to employees on various HR subject matters. The individual responds to employee inquiries via phone and email. The HR Intern will also perform administrative tasks and data entry in support of the Human Resources Operations team.
- Respond to and resolve inbound calls, emails and walk-ins from both internal and external customers and assist with all inquiries and requests utilizing the HR Shared Services Tools and processes.
- Process transactional and operational data activities.
- Distribute action items and escalates complex issues as needed to Tier II.
- Experience running queries and reports.
- Possess efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrate respect for others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to perform specialized technical tasks to support HR Operations team.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency as part of the daily work style.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Third and/or Fourth year student pursuing a bachelors degree in Business and/or Human Resources
- Some customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Products and technology tools
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 281 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States