Human Resources Director
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our dedicated team as Human Resources Director.
The Human Resources Director will lead the people strategy for ADMI’s Patient Scheduling Center in Chandler, Arizona. Reporting to the SVP, Human Resources, the Human Resources Director will be responsible for partnering directly with the Vice President, Call Center Operations and the operations leadership team to deliver proactive HR solutions to meet strategic business needs, while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. The Human Resources Director will work collaboratively with the SVP, Human Resources and other HR team members and business leaders on strategic initiatives including: performance management, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, recruitment and retention, learning and development, and other employee programs.
- Partners with HR COEs and brokers services to design and develop necessary talent interventions that he/she then executes.
- Leads execution of the HR people strategy and processes impacting our team members. Ensures seamless execution of activities related to talent attraction, assessment, placement, performance, development and engagement.
- Tracks trends in talent behaviors and executes on necessary action plans and interventions to shift team member behaviors. Constantly monitors talent succession and action plans to partner with operations leaders and develop the next generation of leaders.
- Builds and maintains successful relationships with employees and engages them in talent succession plans.
- Influences the evolution of the organization’s structure based on evolving talent needs and addresses talent trends before they impact the business.
- Leverages organization data to inform talent strategies and other development activities.
- Coaches and develops leaders while executing on leadership development interventions and leaning into HiPo talent.
- Focus on team member development at all stages in the team member experience.
- Communicates with credibility, allowing team members to demonstrate immediate trust.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude, works to get team members to “Yes” in an engaging, non-invasive way.
- Maintains successful relationships with all team members.
- Flexible, adaptable, easily navigating new experiences and processes, willing to take risks and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Partners with leaders to design, develop and manage talent and succession plans.
- Advises based on a view of end-to-end HR solutions and brokers HR services to deliver intended end-to-end results.
- Self-reflective, assessing what he/she did well or should do differently after every interaction.
- Open to feedback and demonstrates this through quick application of feedback provided.
- Combines financial acumen and operations knowledge with HR expertise to influence talent plans.
- Operationalizes HR strategy to seamlessly execute and drive function specific outcomes.
Minimum Education and Experience
Minimum Education and Experience
- 7+ years of experience working in a Human Resources leadership capacity, preferably in a call center environment.
- Demonstrated background in talent optimization, performance management, change management, and leadership development, including coaching.
- Experience providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extremely flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring programs/processes that drive business results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications and company operational systems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA a plus.
- Human Resources certification (such as PHR or SPHR) preferred.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 2222 E. Yeager Dr. Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States