Human Resources Business Partner
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our dedicated Human Resources team as a Human Resources Business Partner.
The Human Resources Business Partner, reports into the VP, Field HR and is a key role on the divisional leadership team. He/she works to translate business strategy and trends to develop division, territory, region and practice talent strategies and development plans and serving as the HR expert.
- Partners with HR COEs and brokers services to design and develop necessary talent interventions that he/she then executes
- Serves as the HR partner and expert to business partner, providing generalist HR knowledge and guidance
- Leads field execution of the HR people strategy and processes impacting our team members. Ensures seamless execution of activities related to talent attraction, assessment, placement, performance, development and engagement.
- Tracks trends in talent behaviors and executes on necessary action plans and interventions to shift team member behaviors. Constantly monitors talent succession and action plans to partner with operations leaders and develop the next generation of Aspen field leaders.
- Builds and maintains successful relationships with Owners and engages them in talent succession plans.
- Influences the evolution of field organization structure based on evolving talent needs and addresses talent trends before they impact the business.
- Leverages organization data to inform talent strategies and other development activities.
- Coaches and develops leaders while executing on leadership development interventions and leaning into HiPo talent.
- Focus on team member development at all stages in the team member experience.
- Communicates with credibility, allowing team members to demonstrate immediate trust.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude, works to get team members to “Yes” in an engaging, non-invasive way.
- Maintains successful relationships with all team members, Doctors and Owners.
- Flexible, adaptable, easily navigating new experiences and processes, willing to take risks and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Partners with leaders to design, develop and manage talent and succession plans.
- Advises based on a view of end-to-end HR solutions and brokers HR services to deliver intended end-to-end results.
- Self-reflective, assessing what he/she did well or should do differently after every interaction.
- Open to feedback and demonstrates this through quick application of feedback provided.
- Combines financial acumen and operations knowledge with HR expertise to influence talent plans.
- Operationalizes HR strategy to seamlessly execute and drive function specific outcomes.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree required
- HR certification preferred
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant HR/Talent Development experience, ideally in a fast paced field organization
- Strong training and development capabilities or prior experience working in functions like talent development
- Experience providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extremely flexibility to be proactive in a fast pace, ever changing environment
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring programs/processes that drive business results
- Ability to travel frequently throughout territory (70%), travel will be moderate at first to reflect current health safety standards
- Knowledge of lawful employment practices (Federal and State)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications and company operational systems
This is an exciting opportunity with an organization that is continuing to grow. This role provides a competative compensation package and opportunity for career progression and advancement.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental - 0450 Greater Phoenix Area, Arizona 85003 United States AZ-NM,