For 22 years, Aspen Dental Management, Inc (ADMI) has been innovating and iterating on the dental support organization model. We’re an entrepreneurial-minded group that relentlessly pursues new ways to break down barriers in support of the dentists and 10,000 team members who care for the 1.8 million patients that come through the doors of Aspen Dental practices every year. We believe the culture and partnership cultivated amongst the practice owners, practice teams and ADMI support team powers our success and makes it virtually impossible to imitate what we do. Our continued growth has created an opportunity to join our Human Resources team as a Compensation Analyst.
The Compensation Analyst will support the Sr. Director, Total Rewards as a partner to develop and maintain best-in-class compensation management processes as well as support the execution of broader compensation strategy. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Total Rewards, he or she will bring domain and operational expertise as a key role in the expansion of the compensation function to support both day-to-day activities and larger-scale transformative projects. These initiatives will be successful through the ability of this role to build strong organizational relationships at all levels, act as a consultant to the business at large and provide insightful information through data analysis to inform and drive future direction.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Partners with the organization to gather and document position information including duties, responsibilities, and skills.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data to determine competitive compensation ranges.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary requirements.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Maintain and gather data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis tools and materials.
- Conducts data, cost analyses and provides recommendations for market pricings requests on new positions, promotions, transfers and other job or organizational changes.
- Researches practices in other industries and recommend additions or changes.
- Works with the organization to gain feedback on specific issues or topics related to compensation.
- Advises management on applicable state and federal compensation regulation and policy changes.
- Support the management of compensation programs and initiatives, including analysis, administration, communication, and training.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required with specialization in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, or Accounting preferred.
- CCP or similar certification a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Compensation in mid to large sized organizations; previous experience in compensation analysis preferred.
- Previous experience working within broad-based compensation and grade/level architectures preferred.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other HR tools and systems.
- Proficiency with Workday or other Cloud-based HR systems is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flex style and communication in order to establish partnerships at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple initiatives
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Proven creative and strategic thinker with strong business acumen
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States