Division Director Hygiene Support
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. By joining Aspen Dental you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with Aspen Dental you can be part of the solution.
Division Directors of Hygiene Support partner with the Doctors and field teams in their assigned regions to optimize oral hygiene care delivered to our patients thereby fulfilling our mission to bring America a healthy mouth. Division Directors of Hygiene Support partner with Doctors and Regional Managers (RMs) to assess, hire, train, and develop Dental Hygienists.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient’s overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
To be viewed as a qualified candidate for this position you should possess the following:
- Licensed and or Registered Dental Hygienist
- Ability to travel to assigned offices within defined states
- Manipulate small instruments, supplies, and equipment with efficiency, dexterity, and exceptional eye hand coordination
- Demonstrated excellence in the execution of their craft and empathy for the patient with a strong business acumen
- As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, a valid non-restricted driver’s license and ability to be insured under employer’s or fleet insurance program
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Prior dental administrative/leadership experience
- Adjunct or full-time dental hygiene faculty experience, and/or dental hygiene consulting experience with a proven track record
Aspen Dental - Greater New England, Massachusetts 01108 United States NEW ENGLAND NORTH,