Director of Operations
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is hiring for a Director of Operations to support practice operations for a group of Aspen Dental-branded practices. This role will be responsible for the support of Aspen Dental-branded practices in a designated territory. Regional travel is a must, as a consistent presence in the practices you support is a critical component to sustained success. Territory covered in this role will be all Iowa locations, Kansas City Metro and Omaha area.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
- Responsible for supporting a territory of Aspen Dental-branded practices and managing field employees of both ADMI and supported practices, including four Regional Managers and multiple Office Managers.
- Provide outstanding leadership for a geographically dispersed team, recruit key hires, and implement training and cross training to strengthen service offerings. You will be responsible for developing a high level of excellence with the administrative and operations staff of your supported practices.
- Drive a strong culture and environment that will support and enable all team members to be successful. You will foster accountability, teamwork and mutual trust and respect for all team members through mentoring and coaching activities.
- Must have a passion for customer service and satisfaction. You will work with team members to ensure that patients of your supported practices are highly satisfied with their experiences.
- Proven ability to improve retail business processes, methods, quality, and decision-making to achieve meaningful, measureable improvements.
- Other related functions as requested by supported practice owners.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 10 years progressive experience managing within a multi-unit retail, restaurant or service organization.
- Multi-location, retail operations management experience in customer or patient based industry.
- Profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility.
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, a valid non-restricted driver’s license and ability to be insured under employer’s or fleet insurance program
Aspen Dental - Nebraska/West Iowa, Iowa 50266 United States IOWA/NEB/KC,