Chief of Staff
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is continuing to grow and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to join the team Chief of Staff in support of our SVP, Operations. This position is based in our state-of-the-art West Loop office.
The Chief of Staff will serve as the ‘right hand’ strategist and implementer, helping to ensure streamlined activities across our Field Operations, and allowing for the SVP to collaborate with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to focus efforts on developing and executing strategies to evolve the business.
- Strategic consultant and advisor to the SVP; assists with prioritizing, troubleshooting, and handling of daily needs across Field Operations.
- Sounding board for new ideas and initiatives; helps to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Functions as note taker during meetings that the SVP attends and tracks actions to completion.
- Attends meetings and calls on behalf of SVP as required.
- Facilitates meetings for the SVP and/or direct reports as requested (one level removed).
- Assesses inquiries directed to the SVP and determines proper course of action/delegation.
- Writes first drafts of proposals, Email, letters; sends communications on behalf of the SVP and/or ELT as requested.
- Ensures all staff issues are addressed properly; keeps track of progress until resolved.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree desired (MBA or related field of study).
- 2 – 5 years executive-level presence.
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience working and interacting with all levels of management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Forward-thinking and analytical; strong project management and relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office – specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible, adaptive, and agile; works well in a fast-paced organization.
- Up to 50% travel.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentis
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States