Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Corporate Offices in East Syracuse, NY.
• Manages general R&M at both Corporate Buildings.
• Communicates with vendors servicing both locations.
• Special projects as directed.
• Sources suppliers and vendors for parts and equipment to minimize costs.
• Specializes in performing tasks and assignments related to the functional area’s delivery of service, quality and or productivity.
• Is a point of contact for in-house related issues involving the facility.
• Uses software and company systems to source, obtain, process work orders.
• Plans, organizes and executes tasks and activities with urgency and in accordance with supervisors’ delegated assignments.
• Informs supervisors of trends and escalating concerns related to tasks and assignments.
• Operates office equipment, including copiers and computers.
• Ability to work with others in an office environment and deal with service related issues.
• Education Level: High School diploma or GED
• May require relevant work experience in a Construction or Maintenance field
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must have an active drivers license
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.