Oral Surgeon – DDS / DMD (Dental Practice) - Part Time
As an Oral Surgeon with Aspen Dental-branded practices, you are making a statement that you are committed to providing quality care to patients while also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. We’re on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with us you can be part of the solution.
This position will cover an exclusive territory with a steady stream of patients and a variety of procedures. You will receive an above average income and a full benefits package, including health insurance.
What Is Offered:
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Premium Benefits Package
- Sign On Bonuses for select locations
- State-of-the-Art Practices
About Aspen Dental-branded Practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Assume quality of care for patients with wide spectrums of oral and maxillofacial health problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Perform the diagnosis and surgical treatments of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the head and mouth.
- Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must be certified by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.
Aspen Dental - 440 Tyvola Road 4095 Charlotte (Tyvola), North Carolina 28217 United States NORTH CAROLINA-VIRGINIA,