Dentist - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
As an Aspen Dentist specializing in Oral Surgery you will join the largest retail branded network of dental practices in the United States. Aspen's exceptional operating model provides our Oral Surgeons the resources needed to uphold the highest standards of patient quality. Every dental office is equipped with the latest technology and offers our patients the best care possible. Additionally, each region is staffed with an Oral Surgeon Assistant with specialized experience that travels exclusively with the Oral Surgeon to help facilitate the treatment process.
This position will cover the Albany, Eugene, Keizer, Roseburg offices. Hillsboro and McMinnville coming soon.
- Assume quality of care for patients with wide spectrums of oral and maxillofacial health problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Perform the diagnosis and surgical treatments of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the head and mouth.
- Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must be certified by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.
Aspen Dental - 6607 W. Canal Dr, Unit B 1038 Kennewick, Washington 99336 United States PACIFIC NORTHWEST,