Endodontist – DDS / DMD (Dental Practice) - Part Time
As an Endodontist with Aspen Dental-branded practices, you are making a statement that you are committed to providing quality care to patients while also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. We’re on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with us you can be part of the solution.
This position will cover an exclusive territory with a steady stream of patients and a variety of procedures. You will receive an above average income and a full benefits package, including health insurance.
What Is Offered:
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Premium Benefits Package
- Sign On Bonuses for select locations
- State-of-the-Art Practices
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must have successfully completed an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.
Aspen Dental - 0480 Detroit, Michigan 48201 United States MICHIGAN,