Territory Manager of Lab Support - Pacific Northwest
Territory Managers of Lab Support (TMLS) drive field laboratory denture fabrication quality and productivity in their assigned regions to help our patients get the care they need and to fulfill our mission to give America a healthy mouth. The TMLS is responsible for the hiring and successful training of Laboratory Technician Program Trainees. They partner with RMs and Recruitment Managers to select, train, and develop strong sustainable Laboratory field teams to meet Aspen’s aggressive expansion goals. This position has direct supervision of Laboratory Technician Program Trainees.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
- Assesses, selects, hires, and on boards Laboratory Technician Program Trainees.
- Monitors and assesses Laboratory Technician Program Trainee progress; follows all training schedules and protocols established by the Aspen Dental Laboratory Technician Training program.
- Partners with the Director of Laboratory Performance Improvement to identify improvements to the Aspen Dental Laboratory Technician Training program.
- Conducts visits to assigned regional field Laboratories to ensure dentures are fabricated according to quality standards and productivity goals
- Ensures that Aspen Laboratory procedures are implemented and followed consistently.
- Provides technical expertise regarding the fabrication of denture products to Doctors, Operations, and Laboratory field teams.
- Acts as a liaison between the Central Laboratory and assigned regional field Laboratories to eliminate productivity barriers and resolve product quality issues.
- Resolves denture and Laboratory related patient satisfaction issues.
- Monitors denture revenue and expenditures for assigned regional field Laboratories to assure budgeted profit targets are met.
- Partners with OMs, Doctors, and Recruitment Managers to assess, select, and hire Laboratory Support Technicians and Laboratory Technicians.
- Partners with the OMs and Doctors to onboard and train Laboratory Support Technicians and Laboratory Technicians.
- Partners with OMs and Doctors to regularly evaluate individual Laboratory team members’ performance, provides positive feedback, and takes appropriate corrective action when needed.
- Partners with RM and Doctors to initiate and manage employee practices to empower and reward assigned regional Laboratory field teams for meeting Laboratory goals and demonstrating behaviors consistent with the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Partners with the OMs and Doctors to prepare and deliver performance reviews; develops performance plans and goals for Laboratory field team members.
- Partners with the OMs and Doctors to identify high potential Laboratory Technician performers and readies them for promotional opportunities.
- Partners with the RM and MFLO to support pilot initiatives.
- Ensures assigned regional field Laboratories are OSHA compliant and housekeeping and preventative equipment maintenance schedules are followed.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have passed the Aspen Dental Complete Denture certification
- 5-8 years of experience fabricating start-to-finish full and partial dentures
- Education Level: High School diploma or equivalent
- Physical Requirements: Ability to travel to assigned regional field laboratories
Aspen Dental - 9405 N. Newport Hwy 3327 Spokane, Washington 99201 United States PACIFIC NORTHWEST,