Digital Dental Technician - Orthodontics
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 38 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of our current growth we have an exciting opportunity to join our Business Development team as a Digital Dental Technician - Orthodontics.
Digital Dental Technician, Orthodontics Competencies:
- Motivation & Inspiration- Must have the ability to motivate and inspire doctors to take action.
- Educational Interest- Must have a passion for learning and teaching others.
- Orthodontic Curiosity- Must have an inquisitive personality and be open to learning about tooth movement. Must be willing to learn new technology and proficient on a computer.
- Problem Solver: Must be able to identify areas of opportunity and be willing to develop solutions to resolve the issue with minimal negative impact to the business.
- Creative- Must be willing to consider alternatives to the status quo and be willing to innovate and work in the grey.
- Positive Disposition—Demonstrating a positive attitude in the face of difficult or challenging situations; providing an uplifting outlook on what the future holds and the opportunities it might present.
- Partners with the SVP of Orthodontics to support doctors as they provide treatment plans for clear aligner Orthodontic cases.
- Evaluates treatment plans to ensure they are planned for optimal predictability.
- Provides real-time support on all digital lab cases from start to finish either physically in practices or through remote methods.
- Supports centralized digital treatment planning operations.
- Supports various clear aligner pilot initiatives.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: High School or equivalent.
- Job Related/Industry Experience: Digital lab, clear aligner expertise, treatment planning expertise.
- Physical Requirement: Ability to sit and stand while updating information in computer systems.
- Travel: Willingness to travel 5% of the time.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States