Dental Technician – Dentures
Interested in the latest denture technology? Excited about making the jump to digital? Seeking a practice that continuously invests in your future?
At Aspen Dental it’s not just any Dental Technician career; it’s a chance to work with cutting-edge tools and best in class training so you can help get our patients the care they need. What we can offer you when you join the general practice team as a Dental Technician:
- Mentors devoted to your success and a support network that is second-to-none.
- Digital Dentures – access to industry-leading instructors and training and state-of-the-art equipment. Click the link to learn more about the Digital Dentures program at Aspen Dental and how you can join our team that’s innovating with cutting-edge 3D denture printing (https://bit.ly/aspen-digital-dentures).
- Be the boss and oversee your own laboratory.
- Fabricate dentures from impression to insert.
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation.**
- 120% reimbursement on CDT fees.
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits.
**Relocation offers vary by location.
Apply today at https://www.aspendentaljobs.com/select-your-path/lab-techs!
- Fabricate high-quality denture prosthetics from start to finish.
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
- Oversee preparation of laboratory supply orders.
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Experience with complete fabrication of quality denture products from start to finish required or the ability to pass a hands-on skill assessment/bench test completing such process.
- Training in dental lab technology preferred. Advanced training highly preferred.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Dental Technicians work for Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization (DSO) that provides all non-clinical support services to Aspen Dental-branded practices.
Aspen Dental - 4404 16th St. 1322 Moline, Illinois 61265 United States IOWA/NEB,