Dental Technician – Dentures
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please contact Lisa @ 901-834-7028 or email@example.com
When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the ability to showcase your artistic creations to create better smiles in your community. Aspen Dental’s mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we’re looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Dental Technician - Dentures and say ‘yes’ to:
- Overseeing your own laboratory (with the exception of a Support role)
- Fabricating dentures from impression to insert
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment & instruments; the best tools at your disposal to perform your artistry
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
With industry-leading new patient demand, you’ll make a difference in the lives of patients while enjoying access to:
- Earning up to 10% above your current base rate for experienced denture technicians**
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation**
- 120% reimbursement on CDT fees
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits
- Clear career path to Territory Lab Support Management
- Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics from start to finish.
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
- Oversee preparation of laboratory supply orders.
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Experience with complete fabrication of quality denture products from start to finish required or the ability to pass a hands-on skill assessment/bench test completing such process.
- Training in dental lab technology preferred. Advanced training highly preferred.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Dental Technicians work for Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization (DSO) that provides all non-clinical support services to Aspen Dental-branded practices.
**Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Aspen Dental - 509 N 12th Street, Suite B 4135 Murray, Kentucky 42071 United States KENTUCKY,