Territory Manager of Hygiene Support
As the Territory Manager of Hygiene Support with Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), you will be responsible for the development of dental hygienists that are employed by Aspen Dental-branded practices. This position partners with owners of Aspen Dental-branded practices, dentists and office staff who work for those practices, and ADMI’s Director of Hygiene Services to optimize oral hygiene care delivered to patients of the practices.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient’s overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
To be viewed as a qualified candidate for this position you should possess the following:
- Licensed and or Registered Dental Hygienist
- Ability to travel to assigned offices
- Manipulate small instruments, supplies, and equipment with efficiency, dexterity, and exceptional eye hand coordination
- Demonstrated excellence in the execution of their craft and empathy for the patient with a strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Prior dental administrative/leadership experience
- Adjunct or full-time dental hygiene faculty experience, and/or dental hygiene consulting experience with a proven track record
Aspen Dental - Greater New England, Massachusetts 01108 United States NEW ENGLAND NORTH,