Hygienist - RDH
Join us as a Hygienist to help make a difference in the lives of our patients while enjoying:
- Autonomy to manage flexible hygiene schedules that allow for comprehensive care and work-life balance.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology including 3D scanners, digital X-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening devices, and voice activated periodontal charting.
- Collaboration with doctors to complete periodontal assessment and recommend treatment plans.
- Mentorship for clinical and leadership development.
- Career advancement opportunities beyond hygiene clinical practice.
- Earning potential includes base pay and uncapped incentive plan.
- Sign on bonus, paid time off, and holidays.
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits.
- Aspen Dental’s Hygiene Development Program to help you hone your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA CERP credits.
- Hundreds of hours of FREE online Continuing Education – check it out at https://www.aspendentalce.com.
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our Smile Wide Smile Safe Program (https://www.aspendental.com/covid-19/safe-smile-promise).
If you’re a Registered Dental Hygienist in your state of residency, apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
About Aspen Dental-branded practices:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Minimum Education and Experience
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.
Aspen Dental - 909 Hartford Turnpike Unit #D5 0357 Waterford, Connecticut 06385 United States NEW ENGLAND WEST,