Hygienist - RDH
Full time or part time options to help cover Jacksonville (Town Center, San Jose and River City). Friday half days in Town Center!
By choosing Aspen Dental you are saying YES to joining a dental practice and support organization dedicated to changing patients’ lives through the delivery of state-of-the-art healthcare. Become part of a dentistry team committed to your patients oral and overall health. Our mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we’re looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join us as a Hygienist to help make a difference in the lives of our patients while enjoying:
- Autonomy to manage flexible hygiene schedules that allow for comprehensive care and work-life balance.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology including 3D scanners, digital X-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening devices, and voice activated periodontal charting.
- Collaboration with doctors to complete periodontal assessment and recommend treatment plans.
- Mentorship for clinical and leadership development.
- Career advancement opportunities beyond hygiene clinical practice.
- Earning potential includes base pay and uncapped incentive plan.
- Sign on bonus, paid time off, and holidays.
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits.
- Aspen Dental’s Hygiene Development Program to help you hone your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA CERP credits.
- Hundreds of hours of FREE online Continuing Education – check it out at https://www.aspendentalce.com.
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our Smile Wide Smile Safe Program (https://www.aspendental.com/covid-19/safe-smile-promise).
If you’re a Registered Dental Hygienist in your state of residency, apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
About Aspen Dental-branded practices:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Aspen Dental - 4520 Town Center Pkwy, Unit 103 3363 Jacksonville (St John Town Center), Florida 32246 United States FLORIDA NORTH,