Hygienist - RDH
Part Time (Tue/Fri), Guaranteed hours/hourly rate AND eligibility for monthly Profit Sharing Incentives
Discover Why We Are The Perfect Dental Home
- 2 Level patient screening for Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms
- Daily Staff screening for Covid-19
- OSHA/CDC/ADA PPE and other recommendations are followed closely to ensure our team and patients stay safe and healthy
- HVE available for all hygiene procedures
- Support from our experienced team members and additional support provided by the territory hygiene manager in the area
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive care
Here is What We Can Offer
- PTO & holidays, 401k, and medical benefits
- Consistent flow of patients
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening
- Competitive base hourly rate with gross profit sharing which means Unlimited earning potential
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
- We are staffed with team members that take care of finances, insurance, and human resources
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- FREE CE credits
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to Veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient’s overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associates or two (2) year degree required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
**Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Aspen Dental - 690 Merrill Road 2374 Pittsfield, Massachusetts 01201 United States EASTERN NY,