Hygienist (General Dental Practice)
- Dental Hygienist needed for modern practice with great patient demand
- Flexible hours
- $40/hr. based on experience plus high earning potential
- Access to iTero 3D Scanner, Digital X-Ray, Oral ID, Zoom Whitening
- Benefits including health/dental insurance, 401K, Paid time off up to 4 weeks, CE's
- Opportunities for community outreach and overseas mission trips
- New grads welcome to apply!
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
Aspen Dental - 856 US Route 302, Unit A 3320 Berlin, Vermont 05641 United States EASTERN NY,