Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice)
Reporting directly to the Managing Clinical Director, the Expanded Functions Dental Assistant performs a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. The Dental Assistant works chair side making patients feel as comfortable as possible, prepare them for treatment, obtain their dental records and performs other services delegated by the supervising Dentist subject to and in accordance with the state dental board regulations.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience
- X-ray certification or credentials required as specified by applicable state specific regulations.
- Expanded function certificate or licensure as specified by applicable state specific statutes/rules.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
Aspen Dental - 3333 Northlake Blvd, STE 6 3322 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410 United States FLORIDA EAST,