Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice)
Are you interested in customer service? Passionate about helping people? If yes, Aspen Dental is exactly where you're supposed to be!
Our team is seeking someone like you to work with some of the most up-to-date technology and best-skilled, supportive professionals in dentistry. No certification? No problem – we offer on-the-job training and we’ll help with certifications.
Apply today - we're ready to welcome you to our Aspen Dental family!
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Aspen Dental - 66 Green Acres Drive 4172 Morris, Illinois 60450 United States ILLINOIS,