Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice)
Hourly Wage: $16.00 - $18.00
Your skill set is exactly what we are seeking at Aspen Dental! Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Looking for work / life balance and charting a limitless path to success? Aspen Dental can offer you the opportunity to learn new skills in the dental field, where you can grow with a company that is opening 80+ new offices each year!
We offer competitive pay, health coverage, savings and retirement options, PTO, FSA/HSA, etc. Interested in learning more about our benefits? Click here - https://bit.ly/2mPjqg9!
Your experience and qualifications appear to be a great match – let’s talk about your potential to join our team!
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Aspen Dental - 501 Gloucester Crossing Road 3186 Gloucester, Massachusetts 01930 United States NEW ENGLAND SOUTH,