Inside Sales Representative, Clear Aligners
With more than 900 offices across 44 states, Aspen Dental continues to expand and grow every week to help millions of patients get the care they need, today.
To accommodate patient demand and organizational growth, Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), the dental support organization that provides business support to every Aspen Dental office, is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, and driven individuals who want to join a thriving organization, right from their own home!
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. At Aspen, you will play a key role in helping offices streamline and consolidate practice efficiency, making it easier for dentists to focus on providing quality patient care. You will be part of an organization that offers career development and pathing so that you can better your quality of life while helping patient is do the same.
- Communicating with patients, making outbound calls, and following up on prospective clear aligner patients.
- Understanding patient needs and identifying opportunities for treatment scheduling.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential patients.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Educating patients on products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new patients.
- Converting patients and achieving set performance targets.
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to patients who have already expressed an interest in Aspen Dental to help educate them on our services, identify where they are in their decision- making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment.
- Develop and maintain relationships Aspen patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult and treatment.
Minimum Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required, Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related consultative/relationship building position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent consultative service approach and communication skills, with a minimum of 2-3 years of a successful track record gaining acceptance of services.
- Articulate and confident in overcoming cost and other common objections.
- Is focused on meeting and exceeding set goals, metrics and KPIs. Truly understands the ‘why’ behind what is being measured.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Can make the most of their time and earning potential and prioritize the best opportunities to pursue.
- Keeps a positive demeanor and attitude.
- Task oriented and diligent with putting notes and other critical patient information into the patient database.
- Is content and productive spending the bulk of their time answering and placing calls to Aspen patients.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental – 2222 E. Yeager Dr. Chandler, AZ 85286
***Currently this is a work from home position***
ADMI - 2222 E. Yeager Dr. Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States