Call Center Team Manager
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices.
The Scheduling/Call Center Manager will support and inspire Team Leaders and Agents. Provide leadership, coach and develop Team Leaders and staff. Plan and implement Scheduling Center strategies and operations, improve systems and processes. Manage staff for success.
- Responsible for direct supervision and leadership of 2-4 Team Leaders and their Teams.
- Maintains and improves scheduling center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement, and quality assurance programs.
- Accomplishes Scheduling Center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching and counseling employees. Communicates job expectations and completes disciplinary action when required. Makes sure that policies and procedures are being followed.
- Meets Scheduling Center financial and performance objectives by estimating requirements, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares Scheduling Center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responds to Office New Patient issues and inquires quickly, professionally and accurately.
- Improve employee engagement and proactively identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience.
- Support communication and modeling of mission, vision, values and words to live by.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be in a Team Lead role for at least 90 days
- Must be local to AZ
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to work within a fast paced call center environment
- Regular Schedule for this position will be evening hours, working until the Scheduling Center closes and Saturdays.
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Previous experience with computer software including Excel, MS Word and Power Point
- Previous experience and proven abilities to effectively and proactively manage change and implement process improvement.
- Professional and efficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively coach, train and develop Team Leaders and Scheduling Center Agents.
- Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills with co-workers, company staff and visitors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions.
- Good PC Skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
ADMI, Inc. is proud to offer a wide assortment of benefits for team members. We're invested in your success both at work and at home—that's why we provide a comprehensive range of rewards and programs that support a healthier, happier lifestyle.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
ADMI - 2222 E. Yeager Dr. Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States