Call Center Supervisor
As a Call Center Sales Supervisor, you will be expected to be a subject matter, problem-solving expert while serving as a coach, trainer, and mentor for sales agents. The Call Center Sales Supervisor is expected to model appropriate behaviors/skills and be able to identify those characteristics to train and coach.
- Supervise a team of sales agents, offering guidance and support while monitoring their performance and productivity.
- Supervisor is responsible for delivering on and improving team KPIs and Agent performance.
- Actively participate in interviewing, hiring, onboarding and termination processes
- Provide ongoing, timely employee reviews and documentation.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- Manage daily activities of agents and uphold professional and ethical marketing practices.
- Maintain upbeat, professional, and motivated demeanor at all times, provide positive reinforcement and mentoring agents.
- Train team members and ensure proper execution of calling procedures and sales techniques.
- Monitor calls, coach, and counsel sales agents.
- Continuously motivate team members developing a highly professional, positive, healthy yet competitive work environment.
- Initiate programs and ideas to improve performance and operations.
- Take appropriate and timely action in responding to employee concerns or personnel issues.
- Track day-to-day team performance and attendance reports.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 6+ months’ supervisory experience in a call center sales setting required; 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to effectively coach, train and develop a team of sales associates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience delivering instruction, feedback, coaching, and discipline.
- Proven track record of leading, motivating, and managing others
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with computer software including Excel and MS Word (Power Point a plus).
- Experience and proven ability to effectively and proactively manage change and implement process improvement.
- Cooperative, professional, and effective interaction skills with co-workers, company staff and visitors.
- Embodies Aspen Dentals cultural values, is motivated to work in a company that strives to improve people’s lives, believes in driving personal and professional growth for Agents, and leads by inspiring individuals to meet their highest potential.
- Will be required to be on site three days of each work week
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or closely related discipline is preferred
ADMI - 2222 E. Yeager Dr. Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States