Call Center Supervisor
As a Call Center Sales Supervisor, you will be expected to be a subject matter, problem-solving expert while serving as a coach, trainer, and mentor for sales agents. The Call Center Sales Supervisor is expected to model appropriate behaviors/skills and be able to identify those characteristics to train and coach.
- Supervise a team of sales agents, offering guidance and support while monitoring their performance and productivity.
- Supervisor is responsible for delivering on and improving team KPIs and Agent performance.
- Actively participate in interviewing, hiring, onboarding and termination processes
- Provide ongoing, timely employee reviews and documentation.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- Manage daily activities of agents and uphold professional and ethical marketing practices.
- Maintain upbeat, professional, and motivated demeanor at all times, provide positive reinforcement and mentoring agents.
- Train team members and ensure proper execution of calling procedures and sales techniques.
- Monitor calls, coach, and counsel sales agents.
- Continuously motivate team members developing a highly professional, positive, healthy yet competitive work environment.
- Initiate programs and ideas to improve performance and operations.
- Take appropriate and timely action in responding to employee concerns or personnel issues.
- Track day-to-day team performance and attendance reports.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects.
Minimum Education and Experience
ADMI - 2222 E. Yeager Dr. Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States