Specialty Administration Support
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 36 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our Operations Support team as a Speciality Administration Support.
- Multiple department knowledge within organization: Operation, insurance, credentialing, etc.
- Manage SharePoint/Intranet Specialist pages
- Create & maintain Specialist pages on SharePoint/Intranet
- Created individual Specialist pages
- Maintain all Specialist forms - Add, Archive, Update, etc.
- Manage Onboarding workflow
- Create & manage tracking Specialist coverage for offices
- Update links as they change
- Creation of consent forms for the Specialists
- Creation of Specialists scheduling preferences
- One stop shop for all Specialists access to Licenses, DEAs, CSC, Anesthesia Permit, CE Certificates, Special Notes, School & Residency attended, etc
- Maintain accurate contact info for each Specialist
- Specialists CE courses
- Work with CE Manager & vendors to identify available courses
- Help with Specialists Semi & Annual Meetings
- Specialist Onboarding book
- Update Specialty Onboarding Process as needed
- Printing as needed of Controlled Substance Logs, etc.
- Shipping welcome packets for New Specialists
- Track Specialist assigned locations vs. actual locations serviced monthly
- Additional tasks will to assigned as you get up to speed on above.
Minimum Education and Experience
- SharePoint User – content and document management, lists, database management, create graphics, CI branding, etc.
- Use to develop a SPC database (feeds SPC profile pages), an onboarding e-checklist, etc.
- MS Office User – above-average proficiency with MS Word (document architecture, tables, etc.), Excel (complex formulas, reporting, etc.) and PowerPoint (custom graphics, animations, etc.)
- Aspen Macro – custom reports and queries
- Strong Communication Skills – job aids, work instructions, assessments, ongoing communications, etc.
- Project Management – manage numerous ongoing projects,
- Multiple department knowledge within organization: Field Operations, Insurance Operations, Credentialing & Enrollment
- Field Operations – familiar with day to day operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Aspen Dental management experience
ADMI - 281 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States