Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation’s premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do.
We are pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our new Practice Support Center in Chicago, IL as an Office Administrator to the marketing leadership team.
The Office Administrator will coordinate logistical and administrative tasks for multiple departments and liaise with vendors, suppliers and visitors to ensure things run smoothly and effectively. With a positive attitude and the ability to adapt and problem solve in a fast paced environment, the office administrator will be an integral part of the success of our growing Practice Support Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors and answer phones in a warm and friendly manner and provide assistance as needed
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Assist departments with administrative or clerical support, support department managers, staff, and executives as necessary
- Communicate with team leaders to ensure all necessary tasks are completed in an effective and resourceful matter, and assist where necessary.
- Organize conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments as needed
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipients
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing security access cards, etc.)
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials when needed
Minimum Education and Experience
- High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
- 5+ years experience handling administrative responsibilities in a fast paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or professional certification in office management preferred
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment and possesses strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a rapidly growing organization that encourages new ideas. We offer a fast paced environment that allows for career advancement and progression.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States