Financial Analyst - FP&A
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our FP&A team as a Financial Analyst. Core responsibilities and expectations for this position include: driving financial transparency, providing insight into business drivers and key metrics, driving strategic financial planning and analysis, budgeting and reporting, and delivering on financial execution. This is an exciting opportunity with high visibility that is ideal for someone that wants to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating variance and performance analyses of financial data and KPIs and effectively present findings to management.
- Developing reports and PowerPoint decks for month-end reporting and ad-hoc requests as necessary.
- Providing general financial support to Field Operations, Hygiene team, Lab team and various other parts of the organization.
- Collaborating with other analysts on new projects.
- Conducting variance analyses within departments and story lining the results i.e. Understanding the why and the how and connecting the dots.
- Understanding key metrics as well as the ins and outs of various Profit and Loss statements and being able to appropriately communicate results and drivers.
Minimum Education and Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance or other Business related field required.
- GPA of 3.2 or above on a 4.0 scale required.
- 0-2 years in Accounting, Finance and/or Economics. Internship experience is preferred.
- Must have strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
- Experience demonstrating expanded leadership capabilities.
- Experience with communication and presentation skills required.
- Effective at building strong working relationships. Must be a team player.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Excel, (LOOKUP functions, SUMIFs, Pivot Tables etc.), Microsoft PowerPoint (applying themes, formatting, character spacing, inserting pictures, creating charts and transitions) and Microsoft Word (inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- A strong desire for taking on new challenges.
- Comfortable presenting information to large audiences.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL or other technical skills.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States