Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives.
The Statistical Analyst will perform a variety of statistical studies to analyze and report interrelationships of financial information. The Statistical Analyst will determine validity of data and provide supporting explanations of conclusions reached. The Statistical Analyst will utilize relational databases to create predictive models of future performance. The Statistical Analyst may support financial analysis and reporting, as well as the integrity of financial data, by developing the financial systems infrastructure or providing technical support in the production of reports or analyses.
- Work independently on statistical analyses assignments or projects of a complex level.
- Prepare data reports from single or multiple sources, compile databases, and formulate spreadsheets.
- Conduct research using predictive models.
- Interpret data to determine financial trends.
- May assist in developing business requirements, documenting procedures and processes, and testing.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with and analyzing data
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Operations
- Strong strategic / critical thinking with the ability to tell a story using data
- Experience in a data analysis programming language such as R, SAS (or Python, Matlab, etc in a data-analytic context)
- Knowledge and experience with machine learning/data mining and experience with any machine learning package or library
- Experience interfacing with databases and working with large data
- Ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations on current and future business needs
- Passionate about data analysis
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Operations
- Strong Graphical Analysis ability - experience with Tableau, R, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of common operational and data warehouse data structures
- Experience with Azure ML Studio
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States