Sr. Manager of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives.
Our team is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join Aspen Dental as a Sr. Manager of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis. This highly visible role will serve as a key business partner to the various Divisions and Leaders across the Organization. Core responsibilities and expectations for this position include: driving financial transparency, providing insight into business drivers and key metrics, driving strategic financial planning and analysis, budgeting and reporting, and delivering on financial execution.
- Support Executive Leadership and Corporate Departments through gathering and analyzing financial, metric and other data
- Oversee the timely and accurate development of monthly and quarterly financial packages that meet the needs of Executive Leadership and other key stakeholders
- Own the budget process including P&L, Cash Flow and Key Assumptions
- Partner with Department Owners during the budget process, including maintenance, setup, updating reports and review for accuracy
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each
- Lead the effort to create and deliver initiatives that facilitate data integrity, accuracy and governance in all financial and management reporting
- Manage and produce insightful ad hoc analysis
Minimum Education and Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance with FP&A experience in a mid-sized or large organization required
- 7+ years of experience required
- Experience in multi-unit retail environment is desirable
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required
- Experience with financial modeling
- Ability to find and pull appropriate data, along with validating and reviewing data and reports for accuracy and completion. SQL / Tableau knowledge is a plus
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
- Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization
- Managerial experience a plus
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States