Sr. Manager of Commercial Analytics
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives.
The Senior Manager of Commercial Analytics will act as a business partner to multiple divisions including Marketing and Operations in an effort to provide an informed business view from the FP&A team, with a particular focus on Analytics. Determine validity of data and provide supporting explanations of conclusions reached. Develop insightful and clear reporting that helps business partners manage the business. Measure the ROI on various business initiatives and determine whether they should move forward or cease. Use data to project short- and long-term scenarios that support decision-making and business planning. Reports to the Director of Pricing and Market Analysis.
- Helps to formulate the measurements for upcoming initiatives and developments, including the appropriate selection of test and control groups
- Interprets financial trends from existing initiatives to determine their validity and whether they are achieving an acceptable ROI
- Works with the Director of Pricing and Market Analysis to develop effective reporting and communication to the field, in order to facilitate accelerated growth
- Works on statistical analyses assignments or projects of a basic to complex level
- Prepares data reports from single or multiple sources, compiles databases, and formulates spreadsheets, with data typically procured via SAS or SQL
- May assist in developing business requirements, documenting procedures and processes, and testing
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Math (MA or MBA preferred)
- 4-7 yrs. of finance or analytics experience in a public or private company environment
- Extensive knowledge in Excel, SQL, and SAS software preferred
- Ability to define issues, collect and analyze data, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and ideas with peers and with management
- Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization
- Managerial experience a plus
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States