Senior Financial & Sales Operations Analyst
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Finance team as a Senior Financial & Sales Operations Analyst.
As a Senior Financial & Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast business trends
- Communicate with the Patient Financing and management team regularly
- Review past business data to determine trends in productivity
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Identify patient financing opportunities for performance improvement across the organization related to patient financing
- Develop models that help with decision-making around patient financing
- Supporting the Patient Financing team through gathering and analyzing financial, metric and other data.
- Creating ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Support the Senior Vice President, Directors and Managers in Patient Financing during the budget process, including identifying outliers and proposing changes to ensure appropriate budgets
- General support of the Patient Financing and FP&A management team as needed for large and small projects.
- Includes modelling, forecasting, ROI and NPV calculations
- Enforcing data integrity, accuracy and governance with internal and external data related to patient financing and management reporting
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, marketing or related field; VPA or CMA a plus
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Ability to find and pull appropriate data, along with validating and reviewing data and reports for accuracy and completion. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Expertise in Tableau strongly desired
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and prioritize projects and work load
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States