Senior Financial Analyst
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the organization through the development of ongoing and ad hoc reporting
- Develop and distribute reporting that integrates both daily operational metrics and monthly financial results to inform end-users of the current state of the business
- Drive action from key stakeholders including leaders for the Field, Lines of Business, and the Executive Leadership Team
- Add value to reporting through insights that go beyond what the target audiences can infer through data alone
- Create ad hoc analyses that determine the root cause of an issue and provide recommendations on how to drive improved results
- General support of the FP&A management team as needed, including modelling and forecasting
- Having full understanding of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each.
- Enforcing data integrity, accuracy and governance in financial and management reporting
Minimum Education and Experience
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other degree with equivalent work experience in Financial Analysis.
- 2-5 years of experience in FP&A or similar analysis-driven roles required. Experience in multi-unit retail environment is desirable.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience with financial modeling is also desirable.
- Ability to find and pull appropriate data, along with validating and reviewing data and reports for accuracy and completion. SQL and Tableau knowledge are a plus.
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States