Senior Financial Analyst
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our FP&A team as a Sr. Financial Analyst.
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting our Recruiting/ HR leadership team through gathering and analyzing data
- Provide support directly to Senior Management and Department Managers
- Reviewing monthly departmental performance and comparing it to budgets, highlighting major variances and determining root causes
- Providing quarterly and annual analyses for Senior Management
- Creating ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Troubleshooting data and reports, including validation and governance of financial and management reporting
- Meeting with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities
- Supporting department managers during the budget process
- Having a full understanding of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each
- Developing financial models to gain insights and provide recommendations
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Analytics, Business Administration or other related field of study required
- 2-5 years of experience in data analysis, or other reporting required
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel are required
- Tableau and SQL skills are a plus
- Ability to check and review large data files for accuracy and completion
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States