Senior Data Analyst
For 22 years, Aspen Dental Management, Inc (ADMI) has been innovating and iterating on the dental support organization model. We are an entrepreneurial-minded group that relentlessly pursues new ways to break down barriers in support of the dentists and 10,000 team members who care for the 1.8 million patients that come through the doors of Aspen Dental practices every year. We believe the culture and partnership cultivated amongst the practice owners, practice teams and ADMI support team powers our success and makes it virtually impossible to imitate what we do. Our continued growth has created an opportunity to join our Finance team as a Senior Data Analyst.
We are excited to present a new position on our rapidly growing FP&A team. This position will partner directly with senior human resource leadership to drive efforts in understanding and improving employee performance and retention across our network of over 800 offices.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Senior Human Resource Leadership and other Corporate Departments through comprehensive analyses of financial data and KPIs.
- Lead data mining efforts to uncover correlations between employee engagement, pay rates, etc. and employee performance and turnover.
- Prepare business cases and make recommendations to senior leadership regarding opportunities to improve employee retention and performance.
- Conducting variance analyses within departments and story lining the results i.e. Understanding the why and the how and connecting the dots.
- Enforcing data integrity, accuracy and governance in financial and management reporting.
- Creating forecasting goals for the organization to draw insights and conclusions.
- General support of the FP&A management team as needed for new projects or companywide initiatives.
- Developing thorough knowledge of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each.
- Building financial models to gain insights, increase transparency and providing financial recommendations.
Minimum Education and Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Business related or Technical field required.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis or other reporting required.
- Exceptional skills with Excel, SQL, and PowerPoint are required.
- Strong analytical and technical mind frame with demonstrated experience of handling complex data.
- Must have strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player. Must be comfortable presenting information in a clear and concise manner.
- Tableau experience.
- Desire to learn with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Enjoys working with large, complex data sets.
- SAS, VBA, and/or other Programming skills.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States