Practice Acquisitions, Associate
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our dedicated team as a Associate, Practice Acquisitions in our Practice Ownership department.
ADMI’s network of dental practices continues to experience strong growth, opening over 80 new offices a year in 42 states across the United States. The Associate, Practice Acquisitions is an integral role in the growth progression of the organization and works to identify owner dentist candidates, managing the Practice Ownership Program (POP) process from inception to execution.
- Identify and meet with POP candidates to understand their career goals and evaluate potential for participation in the program.
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations to POP candidates.
- Accurately summarize and explain legal provisions within business services agreements.
- Prepare and provide pro forma financial statements and projections for proposed POP transactions.
- Work cooperatively with ADMI Field Operations Managers to conduct effective trial periods with candidates
- Prepare and discuss transaction timelines with candidates
- Work cooperatively with ADMI internal and external counsel as well as POP candidates to complete transactions according to established timelines.
- Manage post-closing tasks including new owner announcements, orientation, and transition,
- Exceed annual Company PDF revenue targets.
Minimum Education and Experience
- BS degree in Business Administration with concentration in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Business development experience including mergers, acquisitions, or transactional support.
- Strong record of delivering favorable sales/ development performance vs. target.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong business relationships in a diverse environment.
- Ability to manage multiple transactions concurrently.
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. offers a great work environment with excellent career growth and long term development. If you are interested in immediate consideration, apply today!
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States