Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Finance team as a Financial Analyst.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Senior Management and Corporate Departments through gathering and analyzing financial, metric and other data.
- Provide support directly to Senior Management and Department Managers
- Reviewing monthly departmental performance and comparing it to budgets, highlighting major variances and commenting on causes
- Providing quarterly and annual analyses for Senior Management
- Creating ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Support Department Managers during the budget process, including maintenance, setup, updating reports and review for accuracy.
- General support of the FP&A management team as needed for large and small projects.
- Having full understanding of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each.
- Enforcing data integrity, accuracy and governance in financial and management reporting.
- Develop financial modeling to gain insights and provide recommendations.
Minimum Education and Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance or other Business discipline required.
- 2-5 years of experience in data analysis, financial statement analysis, or other reporting required. Experience in planning/budgeting also desired.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel are required. Visual Basic and/or Microsoft SQL Server and Powerpoint expertise is a plus.
- Ability to check and review large data files for accuracy and completion
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States