Financial Analyst - Pricing
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Finance team as a Financial Analyst - Pricing.
As a Financial Analyst - Pricing, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Manager of Pricing to optimize Aspen’s pricing and discounting strategy.
- Supporting Senior Management and Corporate Departments through gathering and analyzing financial, metric and other data.
- Provide support directly to Senior Management and Department Managers
- Reviewing monthly departmental performance and comparing it to budgets, highlighting major variances and commenting on causes
- Providing quarterly and annual analyses for Senior Management
- Creating ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Support Department Managers during the budget process, including maintenance, setup, updating reports and review for accuracy.
- General support of the FP&A management team as needed for large and small projects.
- Having full understanding of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each.
- Enforcing data integrity, accuracy and governance in financial and management reporting.
- Develop financial modeling to gain insights and provide recommendations.
Minimum Education and Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other Business discipline required.
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis, financial statement analysis, or other reporting required. Experience in planning/budgeting also desired.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel are required. Visual Basic and/or Microsoft SQL Server and Powerpoint expertise is a plus.
- Ability to check and review large data files for accuracy and completion
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States