Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our team as Director, Strategic Lender Partnerships reporting to the Vice President, Patient Finance at ADMI.
The Director will lead the development, implementation, and strategic management of a network of lending and technology partners to deliver on the revenue growth and EBITDA objectives of the patient financing business and ADMI overall. H/She will secure Strategic Lender Partnerships, negotiate and manage contractual agreements, conduct lender business reviews, oversee lender performance and lead lender integrations into the new ADMI lending waterfall solution. A strategic leader in the organization, the Director will work within and across lenders, technology partners and the field operations leadership teams to introduce test & learn initiatives that inform product, pricing and lender mix strategies that optimize profitability.
The Director will be responsible for the following activities:
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs key aspects of the organization's Patient Finance lender relationships
- Partners with Patient Financing strategic leadership, product management and technology champions to identify new product and platform enhancements, and secures Strategic Lender Partnerships needed to bring the solutions to life
- (Re)Negotiates strategic agreements with lenders and other strategic partners, securing strong, lasting relationships and delivering accretive top- and bottom-line revenue growth
- Manages the deal process with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on the partnership
- Models, presents and defends financial implications of proposed deal structures
- Analyses lender performance trends, informs the business on KPIs and leads efforts to improve and enhance results
- Engages in regular dialogue with all lending partners, operational support teams and field leadership to identify and address operational issues and uncover new growth opportunities
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with all lending partners, measuring performance against KPIs and SLAs, and defining strategic director for the relationships
- Develops and manages lender ‘Playbooks’ summarizing key contacts, contractual terms, products, pricing, historical performance and associated information
The following activities are critical initiatives and success factors in year one:
- Learn the Business: Engage with leaders across all aspects of the business to gain an intimate understanding of the market, business model, company history, and what makes Aspen Dental unique in the marketplace
- Learn the Lenders: Establish a regular cadence of conversations with key players in each relationship. Review existing lender agreements and performance history; build ‘Playbooks’ to summarize key details of each relationship
- Support the Lending Platform Rollout: Secure relationships with targeted new lenders and lead the integration of the lenders into the platform. Manage existing lender transitions into the platform and lead resolution of issues.
- Focus on People and Process: Improve patient experience with Patient Finance. Improve efficiency and optimize process
- Build Relationships: Develop and build relationships throughout ADMI that inspire trust and confidence coupled with decisive action