Accounts Receivable Specialist
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 43 states. Our purpose is to care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth, we are excited to offer the opportunity to join a dedicated team as an Insurance Accounts Receivable Specialist. PSC Administrators care for the people who care for our patients by performing tasks and assignments that require superior service and attention to detail. They bring better care to the front lines by supporting the execution and achievement of functional areas and company goals.
- Balances all insurance payment and corporate managed patient payments.
- Posts insurance checks.
- Posts exceptions and balances of corporate processed patient payments.
- Works with PSC teams to resolve issues related to insurance processing.
- Specializes in performing tasks and assignments related to the functional area’s delivery of service, quality and or productivity.
- Is a point of service for internal and external customer inquiries.
- Uses software and company systems to source, obtain, process, audit and analyze standard data reporting and presenting.
- Plans, organizes and executes tasks and activities with urgency and in accordance with managers’ delegated assignments.
- Responds to and resolves issues related to position and seeks managers guidance for non-routine inquiries.
- Informs manager of trends and escalating concerns related to tasks and assignments.
- May be required to meet position related productivity and quality standards.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: High School diploma or equivalent
- May require relevant work experience
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 6600 Weighlock Dr East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States