As one of Upstate New York’s fastest growing urgent care providers, we’re looking for professionals that demonstrate a continual commitment to provide the highest quality, patient-centered care in a warm and friendly setting. As reflection or our continued growth we have an opportunity to join our team as an Accounting Coordinator.
The Accounting Coordinator duties include, amongst others:
- Calculating, analyzing, and posting standard and non-standard journal entries.
- Reconciling Balance Sheet and P&L accounts monthly.
- Daily cash log audits of sites and billing department. Reporting to operations on discrepancies and deviations from policy
- Daily compilation and reporting on company metrics
- Some clerical duties, which will include the production of monthly and quarterly financial reporting books.
- Meeting all assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with quality standards by pre-determined deadlines.
- Monthly Office level scorecard data accumulation and processing, review and reporting to Operations on office level performance.
- Providing timely and exceptional customer service and support to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Regular maintenance of key data within various software systems to accommodate growth and changes within the territory alignments.
Minimum Education and Experience
Qualified candidates must have an Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Candidates must have strong written, and verbal communication skills. Candidates must also have strong Microsoft Office skills, most notably Excel.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
WellNow - 281 Sanders Creek East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States