Clinical Director, Implants (Dentist)
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 43 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our dedicated team as a Clinical Director, Implants (Dentist).
The Clinical Director, Implants (Dentist) provides clinical leadership, driving excellent patient care and assisting our Doctors with gaining confidence and expertise with hands on surgical and restorative implant procedures. The Clinical Director of Implants transitions a strong knowledge of digital dentistry workflows including CBCT, SMOP, guided implant planning, fixed and removable prosthetics, scanning and efficiency to clinical Doctors and office staff. The Clinical Director Implants provides, coaching and mentorship to Doctors through formal training and chairside support. The Clinical Director Implants helps to educate on innovative practices and ensure compliance with established clinical protocols. All work efforts help to drive achievement of implant performance goals and objectives.
- Educates, trains, and mentors doctors with hands on surgical and implant restorative procedures both in office and through learning and development programs.
- Serves as the primary clinical contact for division internal and external implant partners and successfully builds, develops and maintains essential partnerships. Actively reviews evidence-based practice standards, dental care advances and recommends incorporating such standards and advances into the dental practice.
- Advices dentists and clinical team members on appropriate implant treatment plan recommendations based on patient unique needs.
- Provides in-office and in-region support to Doctors and Practice teams, emphasizing the highest standard of patient care and practice productivity.
- Develops and implements implant related programs that help Aspen Professionals provide superior patient care, exceptional practice productivity and outstanding business results.
- Assists with implant continuing education program development and presentation both at the regional and national level, including; active participation in regional market development meetings.
- Participates in Doctor programs.
- Supports the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of new patient care implant technologies.
- Partners with Field Leadership, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Practice Ownership to establish and monitor and evaluate successful Doctor retention strategies.
- Monitors revenues and expenditures for assigned Practices to assure budgeted profit targets related to implant procedures are met or exceeded.
- Identifies underperforming Practices; partners with Doctors to implement and monitor plans to achieve and exceed operational success
Minimum Education and Experience
- Successful completion of dental training at a four (4) year, accredited Dental School and received an DMD or DDS degree.
- Experience with implants, orthodontics / clear aligners, and all restorative procedures.
- Relevant advanced education for specialty areas.
- Minimum of 3+ years clinical experience.
- Ability to travel at least 70%.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach, mentor, and train others.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental - 0431 Greater Cleveland Area, Ohio 44109 United States CLE/COL,